This invigorating shampoo wakes up your scalp, with zingy spicy root ginger. It effectively cleanses and moisturises the scalp, helping to keep flakes at bay with regular use.
- Contains ginger root from Sri Lanka
- Fights dandruff
- Cleans and refreshes
- Leaves hair looking great
- For dry, prone to damage hair
- Leaves hair feeling intensely nourished and richly replenished*
- Hair looks healthier and less frizzy*
- Reduces hair breakage**
- Nutty scent and rich, creamy textureEnriched with Community Trade shea butter and cocoa butter from Ghana, Community Trade organic virgin coconut oil from Samoa and Community Trade organic olive oil from Italy
- 100% vegan
*Based on user trial of 103 women with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.Learn More
**Based on in-vitro testing with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
Featuring a delicious blend of Community Trade natural-origin ingredients, including organic banana puree from Ecuador and Brazil nut oil from Peru. Enriched with Brazilian cupuaçu, this 100% vegan, once-a-week treatment leaves hair feeling intensely nourished from root-to-tip. Locks look less frizzy and instantly shinier, all without weighing them down.
- Weekly ritual for normal to dry hair
- Leaves hair intensely nourished and instantly shinier
- Enriched with Community Trade organic banana puree from Ecuador
- 100% vegan
- Formulated without silicones and mineral oil